Since 1948 Dawes Rigging & Crane Rental has been a leading member of the Specialized Carriers and
Rigging Association, working with a wide range of contractors – general, HVAC, industrial, foundation,
roofing, bridge builders, and road contractors.
Our customers are also steel erectors, machinery movers, pre-cast erectors, overhead crane manufacturers,
telecommunications companies, paper, food and chemical industries, carpenters, electricians ... in fact,
it's hard to think of an industry we don't work for!
From its Wisconsin locations, Dawes provides superior service throughout the Midwest. Dawes is the authorized
distributor for numerous manufacturers of superior quality lift equipment.
We're proud to be a member of The ALL Family of Companies since 1977.
The ALL Advantage
- We serve our customers better, helping to make them more productive, efficient, and profitable
- Ours is the largest and most modern fleet in the world—including three 1,000-ton cranes
- Our 30 locations strategically cover the U.S. and Canada to give you prompt service
- Quick service available when you need it assures faster turnaround times and less downtime
- In-field technical support makes sure you have the right equipment on the job
- We continually reinvest in our business — not only do we buy the best equipment year after year,
but we also invest in our people, conducting rigorous technician training programs that surpass any industry requirement
- Our safety supervisor enforces our culture of safety and oversees our third party safety audits
Actually, We're ALL About You
The ALL family of companies is committed to providing you with top-notch equipment and outstanding service.
Since 1964, we've been true to our family values of reliability, hard work, and foresight, able to anticipate
and meet the changing needs of every client and every job.
We're ALL You Need
We rent the latest and best cranes, aerial work platforms, boom trucks, material handlers, and other construction
equipment. Our fleet of equipment is from the world's best manufacturers and is maintained and serviced by our own technicians.
Purchasing a piece of equipment can represent a sizable long-term investment for your company. So, you need a
long-term partner to help you get the most out of your investment. With Dawes and ALL, you can be sure you're
getting the best value for your dollar. And you are guaranteed the peace of mind that comes from working with a
trusted resource in the industry. To see our selection, go to our Buy Equipment section.
We staff and operate our own repair and maintenance shops. Our service technicians undergo rigorous mandatory
training, which grounds them in the most current equipment servicing techniques and the latest safety mandates.
We maintain a large new parts inventory on site. That way, if you experience a problem, we are equipped to
handle it. This means faster turnaround times and increased productivity and profitability for you.
Need parts fast? To see our selection, take a look at our Buy Parts inventory.